Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
- FDA approved and equivalent to the pioneer product
- Proven performance
- Broad-spectrum control of costly internal and external parasites
- Low volume application
- Up to 28 days of horn fly control
- Provides a wide margin of safety with minimal animal stress
- Available in multiple, convenient sizes in unbreakable plastic containers
Note: Not for sale to CA residents.