K9 Advantix II is a monthly topical application for dogs and puppies that repels and kills ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. It contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen - medications that work together to repel and kill parasites that can transmit disease-causing organisms to your animal.
• Repels and kills ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. Repels biting flies and kills lice.
• Kills all life stages of fleas and prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae
• Prevents fleas on a treated dog from reinfesting the home
• Kills fleas within 12 hours, and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
• Waterproof. Continues to work after the dog is bathed or otherwise wet.
Target Parasites: Ticks, fleas, mosquitos, biting flies, lice. Indications
K9 Advantix II is indicated for the prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older.
K9 Advantix is a registered trademark of Bayer.