C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex Tarter Control Chews are formulated to provide oral health care and support joint health and mobility in dogs.
- Contains elastin and collagen derived from eggshell membrane
- Includes the FR3SH® Technology to help maintain a healthy and fresh breath
- A unique Z-shape allows chew to scrape away tartar from hard-to-reach places
- Plant-based, no animal-derived ingredients, gluten-free and easily digestible
- Contains a prebiotic known to support proper digestion and help maintain intestinal well‑being
Eggshell membrane is the thin membrane that's found just inside an eggshell. C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® Flex contains BIOVAFLEX® eggshell membrane, which is an innovative, novel ingredient that supports joint health. The joint-supporting ingredients in eggshell membrane include the proteins elastin and collagen.
A clinical study of 36 dogs has shown the palatability of C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® Flex:
- 100% of dogs took the chew they were offered.
- 100% of dogs chewed them.
- 100% of dogs completely consumed the chew.