C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Tarter Control Chews are formulated to provide oral health care and help support mental well-being in dogs.
- Contains L-theanine for relaxation during stressful events
- Includes the FR3SH® Technology to help maintain a healthy and fresh breath
- A unique Z-shape allows chew to scrape away tartar from hard-to-reach places
- May help support a dog's mental well-being in stressful situations
- Support at-home dental care between professional cleanings
- Are formulated with L-theanine, which is also found in green tea
- Are enjoyable for dogs
Unique Z-shape allows the chew to reach front to back and everywhere in between
Plant-based, no animal-derived ingredients, gluten-free and easily digestible
Contains a prebiotic known to support proper digestion and help maintain intestinal well‑being
The safety of C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® Zen has been tested in dogs, including a group of dogs that received 5x the recommended amount for 28 days:
- All dogs consumed all the chews they were given.
- No clinical signs were observed in relation to the chews given.
- Chews did not affect rectal temperature, body weight or food consumption.
- All mean hematology results remained within physiological range; no variations in relation to treatment were recorded.