A nutritional supplement containing calcium, magnesium and cobalt for cattle during calving.
- Provides 62 grams of calcium
- Easy to administer
- Contains “TRUE GEL” base - product will not run out of the animal’s mouth
- Neutral pH which is ideal for the animal
- No withdrawal time
- Contains Citric Acid - aids absorption of ingredients
Give one tube prior to or after calving and second tube 12 to 24 hours after calving.
- Hold head of the cow in a slightly elevated position
- Place nozzle near rear of mouth. Use of hook nozzle recommended.
- Discharge entire contents of tube.
- Hold head up and allow animal time to swallow.