Apple flavored Durvet Ivermectin Paste provides effective control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, and intestinal threadworms.
Controls summer sores caused by bots and dermatitis caused by neck threadworms. Removes bots and worms in a single dose. Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions and young foals. Paste gel is easy to administer in apple flavor that horses love. Single syringe treats 1250 lb. horse.
One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Paste-gel that is easy to administer
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application