Para-Defense Advanced provides protection against ticks, fleas and mosquitos. This protection stops the pests before they bite. Without the bite, there is no transmission of disease. Para-Defense Advanced repels and kills the 4 most common ticks, all life stages of fleas and mosquitos that may transmit disease. Help pet owners maintain the overall health and comfort of their dogs by protecting pets before they are bitten.
ParaDefense Advanced For Dogs is a once-a-month topical flea, tick and mosquito prevention and treatment for dogs 7 weeks and older. ParaDefense Advanced is comparable to K9 Advantix II, having the same ingredients and activity against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice.
The difference is the price. Not the benefits.
REPELS and KILLS Ticks, Fleas and Mosquitos
- Monthly topical treatment and prevention of ticks, fleas, mosquitos, biting flies and lice
- For dogs 7 weeks of age and older
- Convenient and easy to apply
- Waterproof, fragrance free and made in USA
- Remains effective after bathing and swimming
- Contains Imidacloprid, Permethrin and Pyriproxyfen
Notes and instructions:
- Use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of the cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the dog licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the dog to lick the product.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.