Veterinary Nutritional Supplement (Formerly Supplical) 5 oz is a veterinary nutritional supplement for cats and dogs. It is a highly palatable, concentrated source of calories, protein, vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and antioxidants. Omega 6 fatty acids, such as gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA), are important for keeping your pet’s coat and skin healthy.
Examples of vitamins: Niacin (Vitamin B3) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Vitamin A
Examples of minerals Calcium Phosphorus Potassium Magnesium
- A high calorie nutritional supplement that is often very palatable
- Vitamins and Minerals work together to ensure normal body functions and they contribute to the overall health and well-being of your pet
- Antioxidants are substances, such as vitamin C and vitamin E, that can protect cells in the body
- Omega 3 fatty acids, such as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), docosahexaenoic (DHA), and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), have the ability to regulate inflammatory and immune responses in the body
- Formerly known as Henry Schein Supplical